Friday, 19 September 2025

Magicoa - DE, AT

You can cook for your whole family every day and lose weight at the same time! I lost 60 kg in 3 months without exercise or dieting.

Hello everyone!

Do you know how it feels to hate yourself for being overweight? I know what it's like. I lived that life for many years. I dream of a slim figure, and luckily, I'VE ELIMINATED MY HATED POUNDS! Luckily, I've found an effective method to optimize my eating habits and lose weight.

I now weigh 60 kg less than before and am happy to share my story and how I achieved this.



The picture on the left shows me celebrating my younger daughter's fifth birthday, the picture on the right shows what I look like now.

Of course, it's difficult to get my husband to eat salad without mayonnaise, and my teenage son plays sports and is willing to eat eight meals a day. But my eldest daughter... She graduated from school last year and has almost stopped caring about her appearance. It turns out she accepts herself the way she is. I'm okay with that... But she's gained as much as 30 kg in a year. It's too much; her weight can negatively affect her health.

I followed many healthy food Instagram accounts and tried to reduce the amount of calories we consumed. I started participating in marathons and tried training with online coaches, but I didn't lose a single gram.

I scrolled through my feed looking for motivation, but by chance, I saw pictures of people I knew: my former classmates, distant relatives, and numerous Instagram beauties. I can't say I felt envy. They simply drove me crazy. They looked too perfect: slim, happy, always on vacation with handsome men who looked at them the way my husband looks at a large steak.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Video