Saturday, 20 September 2025

Fairness Goji cream - BD

Goji cream 

Rejuvenating after 40 is done very quickly and easily.

Firdousi Rahman answered our questions

Professor of Medical Sciences and Doctor, leading specialist in curative cosmetology at a beauty and health center.

Curative treatment: more than 20 years

"Remember one simple truth and no one else will tell you: You can maintain a youthful appearance, even at a very old age, without any surgery or injections."

A month and a half ago, a show on a channel was discussing a revolutionary new topic in the world of cosmetology. It was a solution for rapid rejuvenation that, according to a special program, anyone could order at a special price! As soon as our show went live, a professor agreed to give us an interview, a specialist in cosmetology, named Zahirul Islam.

Journalist: Hello, Dr. Islam. Tell me, have you come across any confirmed information that skin aging after 35 can be prevented only by Botox injections or plastic surgery?

Zahirul Islam: Adab! That is absolutely not true. Botox injections cause multiple complications, including permanent disfigurement of the area of ​​the face where the injection was given. The physiological system can reject Botox injections, which can have serious consequences. And the biggest thing is that for a while, your wrinkles may disappear, but within a few days they will return with multiple complications. It is like a cycle, and a very sad way for private cosmetologists to make money. And it is used by most unlicensed cosmetologists. The real truth is that your skin has the extraordinary ability to stay fresh at any age. This is not a miracle, but a matter of simple science.

In the meantime, if you know the secret and are willing to put in a little effort, you can easily shave 10-20 years off your face very quickly, right at home. Thousands of people have done this without any help from a cosmetic surgeon, and they don't even have to spend a fortune on surgery.

The whole secret lies in restoring proper nutrition to the body and stimulating the skin's production process. And this is how we achieve rejuvenation in a short time!

Correspondent: Yes, but isn't it absolutely impossible to restore skin vitality after 45 years?

Zahirul Islam: Nonsense! I have restored the youthfulness of many of my patients over 50 to their faces without causing any pain.

Reporter: Have you helped your family members and close friends with their skin rejuvenation?

Zahirul Islam: Yes, my wife is first and foremost for me. Many people consider her my daughter, even though she is two years older than me, she is 47!

Most of my patients were very ordinary people over 40 who had signs of aging “as part of the aging process.” They came to me with serious problems: multiple layers of wrinkles, folds under the lips and eyebrows, oval faces, puffiness under the eyes, etc. All these aesthetic problems are very stressful and make life miserable.

74% of men honestly say that women with wrinkles and signs of lifelessness on their faces are not sexually attractive at all. 96% of men have left their wives for a younger lover, and the only reason for this is that their wives stopped taking care of their bodies. 67% of employers either do not hire women over 45 or do not want to increase the salaries of those who are already hired! Among them, many people believe that wrinkles on the body are not such a big problem. And women tell sad stories about how their lives are ending. "Why do I need this? Why me?" My answer to them is: do not give up, but rather bring youth back to life!

Journalist: So, how do you regain your youth at that age?

Zahirul Islam: Until recently, I used to do it using facial gymnastics and a complex system of 96 exercises. It was very effective, but it was also very difficult and time-consuming. People had to live very hard, lacked energy, and did not have time to do so much every day. And they would stop at nothing. I was looking for another method for those patients and I discovered it.

Journalist: Great! Please tell our readers about it.

Zahirul Islam: Our beauty and health center is considered to be certified for using a new rejuvenation process. I admit that when I first heard about it, I laughed it off. But then when we tested it, the results shocked us! Of the 3,436 women who participated in the test, all of them regained their youthfulness. All of them looked at least 10-25 years younger. This number was 72% of the total women who participated, while 23% of the rest showed significant improvement, while only 5% showed no improvement.

Journalist: Hey, what kind of thing is that?

Zahirul Islam: I'm talking about a special type of cream called Goji Cream. Goji Cream is formulated in a way that allows you to get the best results in the shortest possible time-- literally after 1 week you can see a visible improvement in your skin and within a few months you will get a fresh and rejuvenated look to your skin, even after it has been in a very bad condition.

This cream is actually the result of a joint effort between a team of renowned beauticians from Norway and Vietnam. The original product is only produced in the northwest of Vietnam and has only recently been made available to the entire world.

 
  • Epidermis
  • Derma
  • Subcutaneous fatty fibers

Skin structure

Journalist: So, how does this wonderful cream work?

Zahirul Islam: There is nothing fancy about it, just pure science. This cream contains “goji berry extract” which is capable of bringing up young cells “from the very depths of the skin”. In other words, its main function is to produce collagen and regenerate the “matrices” within the cells. Can you imagine the biological power of such a method? There can be no more effective method than activating the skin’s own regeneration process in nature. An additional active blend of evening primrose oil, aloe vera barbadensis leaf juice, grape seed oil, and an additional active ingredient, goji, multiplies the effect and extends the lifespan of cells, thus slowing down the aging process.

You can activate about 930,000 cells using it yourself. And that's how the rejuvenation process works. But the real thing is its durability.

Journalist: That's quite reassuring. But tell us a little bit about how important it is for people over 40?

Zahirul Islam: The importance for them is that the days of going to the salon to rejuvenate the skin are over, and you can now do it yourself at home in one to two months. Goji Cream freezes, it is not a painkiller, but rather it “increases” the body’s own tissue and rejuvenates the skin. This cream eliminates the signs of aging and brings the skin back to its normal state. People do not just get rid of the symptoms. Goji Cream works directly on the causes of aging and eliminates them-- the blood flow to the skin is slow, the old tissue becomes weak.

Goji Cream activates the skin's production system from the first day. Goji Cream completes the rejuvenation process in just two to three weeks. The main task is to prevent skin deterioration from recurring, and therefore the course should be used in a timely manner.

Journalist: Tell me, is this Goji Cream only effective for wrinkles, what we call wrinkles, and folds, etc.? Goji Cream

Zahirul Islam: No. So listen to me: this cream works at the cellular level, normalizing blood circulation, protecting skin cells from damage, and fighting the signs of aging. It stimulates blood circulation, reducing puffiness, “bags,” and dark circles under the eyes. It strengthens the skin structure, tightens it, and shapes the face, thanks to the natural production of collagen and elastin. Wrinkles, folds, sagging, bags, and dark circles under the eyes, as well as even a “flat” oval face -- all of these can be fixed. The cream is really effective!

Journalist: This is really a wonderful thing. What does this cream relieve you of, other than just skin imperfections like wrinkles and fine lines?

Zahirul Islam: Goji Cream even eliminates the signs of aging (at the beginning of the course) and visually beautifies all problem areas. Believe me, in my entire medical career I have not seen anything more effective. For most women, this is the easiest, most effective and most affordable method of rejuvenation.

Journalist: You said that Goji Cream can be purchased at a special price. Can anyone get Goji Cream at that price?

Zahirul Islam: Yes, of course you can. There is one more thing though. This program is active only for the Vietnamese region. It would be great if pharmaceutical companies started producing it in large quantities, but they would not want to do business with us because Goji Cream could harm their business. People have been buying it from them for many years and using it in rejuvenation procedures, and the number of people who want to look good is increasing. This situation will make them very happy.

Therefore, it has been decided to create a special site and sell Goji Cream through it. However, it is almost impossible to sell Goji Cream from there for the whole world, so we have decided to start the program in one country after another. At the moment it is running in Bangladesh, where Goji Cream can now be purchased at that special price. Later, we will take the program to other countries as well.

Journalist: How long will this program last? Will people in Bangladesh still be able to get Goji Cream at that special price?

Zahirul Islam: Good question. The time until which the program will run is 20.09.2025 . Before this time (in total), you need to go to the site and send a request. So, those who want to collect Goji Cream at a special price and use this cream as a rejuvenation course, please hurry up.

After this cream became available to order online, my colleagues and I conducted an online survey in Bangladesh, which exceeded our expectations.

Survey: What do you do for revival?

Medical measures:
23%
Goji Cream:
47%
Traditional medicines:
8%
I am looking for a solution:
17%
I don't believe this is possible:
5%

Journalist: Thank you for interviewing us, Dr. Zahirul! Is there anything else you would like to say to our readers before we end this interview?

Zahirul Islam: Yes, of course. I would like to draw the attention of the readers to the fact that it is easy to fight the problems of aging. Even for women aged 50-70! Take time into your own hands, and reduce your age by 10-20 years.

And remember: Wrinkles caused by aging aren't just uncomfortable. They ruin the lives of one in three women!

Results of using Goji Cream:

Laila Arjumand Banu, age 75

Sahin Samad, age 67

Rezwana Kamal, age 62


Important! It has been concluded that autumn is the best time to start a course of rejuvenation Goji Сeam. At that time, the ambient temperature is stable, the body's metabolism accelerates, blood circulation in the skin increases, blood flow increases, and blood circulation in the facial muscles improves, and for all these reasons, the best results are achieved when using this cream at this time. The rejuvenation process begins 67% faster than at any other time of the year. Skin restoration is completed 100% throughout the entire course of rejuvenation.

Beware of fakes! The original Goji Cream can only be obtained from the official site or you can fill out the form below.

We remind you that the special price for residents of Bangladesh will be valid for everyone only until 20.09.2025.

Comments

I am very grateful to you for giving us information about this item. I have been looking for something exactly like this for myself for a long time. I can't wait for the package to arrive! Thank you!

Hours ago

My skin was dull and wrinkled, and I had bags under my eyes like an old woman. Then it all went away... After just 10 days, it was like a breeze! I will continue the course.

Hours ago

I'm all for it! A very effective cream for skin aging! It has removed the dark circles under my eyes and the signs of aging on my face and arms.

Hours ago

Thank you so much, Dr. Zahirul! I'm using Goji Cream, and everything is fine. Let's see what the results of Goji Cream are in a week. It's not too early to say, I'll definitely write later. But my skin is already smooth and tight. So I think it will work well! I hope to be beautiful and young again and fall in love with a new man. My ex-husband will probably bite his fingers to leave me.

Hours ago

Save me, friends! I'm getting tired of buying expensive products from beauticians. The signs of aging are eating away at me. I don't know what to do. I've been using different products at different times, but nothing is working :(

Hours ago

Samina, try Goji Cream once, I can tell you that you will not regret it. I also had two options until the end, surgery and this cream. My mother and my husband were against my surgery. I chose Goji Cream and I did not have to regret it. I would like to thank my mother for finding Goji Cream for me and advising me to try it. By the way, I bought it about six months ago without any action. And now I have no more problems, and I am living with my husband with full excitement of life. Believe me. Start using it, and you will see that everything will be fine by itself.

Hours ago

How did you get Goji Cream?

Hours ago

Tishma, I have given the link below . The cream has really helped me a lot!

Hours ago

Nilufer, yes, thank you. I already ordered it!

Hours ago

An amazing product. I would recommend it to everyone. Wrinkles and sagging skin were driving me crazy. I couldn't hide them even with makeup. But after using Goji Cream for 10 days, it completely cleared up.

Hours ago

Nadira, is the result as effective as it is being said? I think I should order it.

Hours ago

I will tell you my story. I had the same problem. I also had problems with my husband. I mean, I was old and ugly to him. He was annoyed with me. That always made me angry, and I often quarreled with him. I was looking for a way to fight aging. Even surgery was not an option. Now I came across an article and decided to buy this Goji Cream - that's what I needed. It would have been great if the program had been running here. But, what's the point? I received the package in 5 days. I started applying it. And it was so effective that it took me only 14 days, and the result was incredible. Try it, I can tell you that you will not regret it.

Hours ago

I see I wasn't the only one with this problem, but thank God, I found Goji Cream a month ago!

Hours ago

Please tell me, does the cream really work? I've seen a doctor and tried a lot of things, but none of them work...

Hours ago

Baby, yes, there is no doubt about it. The results are amazing, and the best part is that it won't disappoint you. So order it now! Goji Cream completely got rid of my wrinkles and creases around my eyebrows.

Hours ago

Thanks to the cream Goji Cream really works very quickly! I ordered it directly from the manufacturer's site. Do not delay the treatment. You should use the means to get rid of skin problems before you see your youth leave your body.

Hours ago

Thank you so much, Dr. Zahirul. If you hadn't told me everything like this, I would never have believed in the effectiveness of this cream! My husband is also very happy and now he brags about me to his friends, saying I look much younger. And the most interesting thing is that now he often takes me out to restaurants and buys me many gifts! Thank you!

And the package came out. Very fast.

Hours ago

The results exceeded all my expectations. I had dark circles and bags under my eyes, they disappeared in 6 days! I have ordered several more packages for my friends.

Hours ago
I bought it from the official site and they called me soon to confirm my order. I don't know, I just wanted to stay young and beautiful and enjoy life :)
55 minutes ago
Suddenly this article caught my eye. I like what I see! They're talking about my cream. I mean, I bought it. It's my joy, my peace! Anyway, I read the reviews and learned about the pros and cons of this product and ordered it. Anyway, I started using Goji Cream, and now -- ha-ha!
53 minutes ago
I have been using Goji Cream for a long time, about six months now (a friend of mine brought it to me from Norway). The results of Goji Cream speak for themselves. The effect is very strong! It looks like I have had a facelift.
44 minutes ago
I read the article and decided to order it right away to try it out. Which is to say, the usual medicines didn't help me at all. Now I'm writing about the results. Goji Cream arrived really quickly. On the first day, I noticed a smoothness in my skin, which I have to mention here. Thank you very much. Now I can live a normal life!
31 minutes ago
Friends, can you tell me where you bought it from? It is not sold in drug stores. I am afraid to buy it online. I don't want to get cheated by buying a fake. Otherwise, I will have no other choice.
27 minutes ago
This cream, Goji Cream, is only available on their official website and to avoid making a mistake, click on the link above to enter the site! Hurry up, buy it while the promotion lasts. I have already ordered one, because I know how well this thing works (I have seen it with my own eyes!)
15 minutes ago




Site statistics
Today's guests:
6924 people
Currently on the site:
49 people
Number of people who ordered Goji Cream:
1083 people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Funny Video